The aliens are here The aliens are here

9 out of 10.

This song captures the feel and atmosphere of aliens and the like. I like your choice of sounds in this. Well done.

The reason I gave this a Review Score of 9 and not 10 is because I feel the ending is too abrupt, and a remake of this that loops well would get a Review Score of 10 from me, or one that doesn't loop, but fades out nicely at the end.

I'm not sure whether this is Trance or not. It seems a bit more Ambient to me.

Also, MindChamber was out of order for leaving the review he did for this audio submission. This does NOT deserve a 0, nor should he have spoke to you like that here. He should've used the PM system to contact you about links in News Posts. I flagged his review as abusive and I hope it gets looked over by someone higher up in Newgrounds.

You did a good job on this. I hope to see more audio from you in the future! :-)

Stay safe! Regards,
> Nez Man.

Wriggle responds:

Thanks dude. This is the best review any of my audio has ever gotten!

~Jox

sonic 3 ice cap zone ac 1 real sonic 3 ice cap zone ac 1 real

This Submission violates one or more rules.

This song has been ripped directly from Sonic The Hedgehog 3: Ice Cap Zone - Act 1.

It quite clearly states this above the Submit! button on the Audio Submit Page:

Please Note: When you submit your audio, please be aware:

> You are making the legal claim that it is your own original work.

You have broken at least one legal claim, as this is the original theme.

No edits or changes were made on this ripped theme.

I have Sonic Mega Collection Plus and when Ice Cap Zone - Act 1 loads, this music theme here is the exact same music theme that plays on the game.

You should not have uploaded this Audio Submission, it is quite clearly ripped, which is against the rules here. You could submit your own remixed version of this, or any other song, as long as it is clear to hear that it is edited, or it is clear to hear you have built upon it.

To summarize:

Submitting an original Audio piece which isn't your work, that has just been simply ripped, is against the rules.

Submitting a REMIX of an original Audio theme is acceptable.

Please also be aware that because you uploaded an Audio Submissions that violates one more more rules, you risk being banned and risk your Newgrounds Account termination.

Please do not submit any more unoriginal Audio files to Newgrounds.

> Nez Man.

Bad Ass Attitude Bad Ass Attitude

Fabulous Composition!

Sounds like a theme tune for fighting a boss on a Computer Game! Or, a good theme for an action Movie, such as a Madness Combat Movie!

Keep up the good work!

-lol- -lol-

Great. This Should Be Developed Into A Full Song.

You said in your Author Comments that you were 'just playing about'.

Well, I think that you should pursue this little song clip into a full song. I can just imagine the end of this song clip leading off into the rest of a 3 minute song.

Please build upon this, as it could turn out to be a really great full song.
You have done really well so far, so my advice is to not discontinue this.

> Nez Man

This is Halloween (piano) This is Halloween (piano)

Cool. Great Piano Remix.

I like this Piano variation of this song. It's not from a Video Game originally, though.

Oh, and the Artist doesn't choose the Licensing Terms, Newgrounds does, and it's the same for every Music Submission.

Love it. Please make more Piano remixes.

Sonic 2 - Credits Sonic 2 - Credits

Simply Amazing

The Hardest Sonic Remixes are the ones that play multiple Zone tunes in the Endings or Credits.

But no **** Sherlock, you remixed every one here SPOT ON!

Great Job! Keep up the Fantastic Remixes! Thanks to you, I now like Guitar Music!

Respond to this Review if you can please, thank you!

DJ Kolj - Rampage DJ Kolj - Rampage

Brilliant Trance Composition!

I absolutely adore this tune! It's so addictive!
Just my sort of Trance!

Not only that, but it is fitting PERFECTLY and I mean ON THE FRIGGIN' SPOT for a Movie I am making!

It fits in all the right moments, all at the right Frames, and totally by chance!

How coincidently conveniently convenient! I am seriously considering using this as the Music to accompany my Movie. (The Movie Is A Madness Combat Parody.)

If I use it in my Movie, I'll definitely give Credit to you! Also, I will send you a Newgrounds P.M. if I end up using this masterpiece of Trance!

Congratulations, DJ Kolj! Simply Superb Music! Keep it up!

Score: 10 / 10