Banned Easter Egg Advert Banned Easter Egg Advert

Oh my glorious God.

That was absolutely stunning.

GTA IV EPic f0otage GTA IV EPic f0otage

This Is A Discrace. Unacceptable Upload.

WHAT FRAME OF MIND WHERE YOU IN WHEN YOU UPLOADED THIS???

That was a REAL bus crashing, so you are technically breaking Newgrounds rules because you uploaded a real video of a real bus crash, as Newgrounds strictly does not allow anything depicting real life violence, or similar. Besides, there appears to be no reason why you uploaded this video and you're hardly sending an 'In memory of.........' or 'May they rest in peace' message to go with this video.

I hope this submission is removed from Newgrounds, or blammed to nonexistence, or both, as it is just another pointless, asking 'BLAM ME!' Flash with no real intentions. Grand Theft Auto Games are fictional, and should NOT be mixed with real life footage of tragic incidents, vehicle crashes et cetera.

Also, if you respond saying that my Review is abusive or useless, that shows even stronger just how immature you are, not accepting you have uploaded a video in violation of Newgrounds rules.

if from your point of view and point of thinking seem to see no problems or issues with uploading a video including footage of a real bus crash and you cannot seem to see how heartless that is, maybe you should seek some serious help.

Please, do not post or upload anything of this nature again.

The sickest part of this is, is that you call it 'EPIC FOOTAGE'. Well, last time I checked, people dying, being put in hospital or experiencing a bus crash isn't called 'EPIC FOOTAGE'. It is called a sad, unfortunate incident that should never have occurred, not EPIC GTA FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Please remove this immediately from Newgrounds if possible! This is sick and wrong and I hope the reality of what you have uploaded hits you in the face one day! I really do!

Heil responds:

nowhere in the rules does it say i cant

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

Brilliant!

'I feel rather saw this morning'
'Wash clothes in real time!'

O.M.G. Classic. Love it! 10 / 10!

I give this a 5!

L.O.L.!!!

Madness Neurosis Collab 2 Madness Neurosis Collab 2

Good Work! Well Done Collaborators!

The contributors to the Madness Neurosis Collab 2 really have put the effort in. Bravo! I was just wondering who made that little Comic at the End, as I want to credit him/her, simply because it's really freakin' funny!

The only thing that could be added is a number 2 on the Title screen, rather than it just saying 'Madness Neurosis collab'. Other than that, Well Done!

My Rating: 4
My Review Score: 9 / 10

Madness Mini 5 Madness Mini 5

Madness Mini 5 = F.A.B.! Well Done, Shrinkz!!!

10 Stars! Excellent work! I'm sure Krinkels would enjoy watching this.

It's me, Nez Man. Long time no see, eh? Well, finally Madness Mini 5 is out and boy, it was worth the wait! It undoubtedly passed the Flash Portal! Both thumbs up! I'm looking forward to the sequal, Madness Mini 6!

F.A.B. = Fantastically Awesomely Brilliant!

Keep up your outstanding Flash Movies! All my 5 are belong to this!

B.T.W., if you want Madness Combat 4-8 Sprites, visit my N.G. Profile.

Fistful of Madness Fistful of Madness

Nice Work.

I think you are the first person to make a cowboy themed Madness Tribute. I liked the use of the classical guns. Very effective! I would just like to ask you something though:

What happened with the people's feet? Sometimes they disappeared or weren't moving properly.

Apart from the feet glitches, it was great. The feet glitch lowered my Review Score to 8 / 10.

Well done overall, though!

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

Top Notch!

This has got to be the BEST Madness Parody I have seen so far!

Congratulations!
I Gave This Submission A Vote Of "5".
I Gave This Submission A Review Score Of 10 / 10!

Fantastic work, people! Keep it up!

Neurosis II Trailer Neurosis II Trailer

Looking Forward To Madness Neurosis II!

It looks better than the last one and this preview is kick-ass.

Keep up the collaborative effort YK-Blaze, LittleLuckyLink, Delta66, daydayx, slipz10, d00dfayz and all the other artists contributing to Madness Neurosis II!

By the way, I Suggested this Movie for Madness Day 07 (Collection).

Well done!

Madness Hitman Madness Hitman

Minor Improvements..

Better that some of your Animations, but you still need to improve.

Merry Madness 3: hating Merry Madness 3: hating

That Was..... Erm..... Poor.....

Lacks.....