View Profile Nez-Man

All 3 Audio Reviews

1 w/ Response

4.5 out of 5.

This song captures the feel and atmosphere of aliens and the like. I like your choice of sounds in this. Well done.

The reason I gave this a Review Score of 4.5 and not 5 is because I feel the ending is too abrupt, and a remake of this that loops well would get a Review Score of 5 from me, or one that doesn't loop, but fades out nicely at the end.

I'm not sure whether this is Trance or not. It seems a bit more Ambient to me.

You did a good job on this. I hope to see more audio from you in the future! :-)

Wriggle responds:

Thanks dude. This is the best review any of my audio has ever gotten!

~Jox

You said in your Author Comments that you were "just playing about".

Well, I think that you should pursue this little song clip into a full song. I can just imagine the end of this song clip leading off into the rest of a 3 minute song.

Please build upon this, as it could turn out to be a really great full song. You have done really well so far, so my advice is to not discontinue this. Up to you, though. :-)

Great piano remix! :-D

Not sure about it being in the Video Game category, though. ;-)

Welcome! Hi, it's Naean here. I hope that you are doing well; thank you for checking me and my profile out! I'm a self-employed artist and photographer. I also do various audio and video editing. An Autistic man who is incompatible with traditional jobs.

Naean Howlett-Foster @Nez-Man